What you must know about using medical positioning pads
Medical positioning pads belong to medical items. So in addition to proper use, precautions and cleaning methods on a daily basis or during use are also very important. The right measures can ensure and extend its service life and avoid unnecessary losses and waste. Here Mofolo will show you the knowledge about it.
Precautions when using
1. Do not expose to the sun and fire. Avoid contact with hard and sharp objects.
2. Do not use corrosive and iodine-containing disinfectant cleaners to clean the surface of the positioning pads. Avoid vigorous rubbing when cleaning and rubbing.
3. Usually stored in a cool and ventilated place. Placement should be flat, pay attention to dust and keep dry.
4. Avoid pulling the product by force when the patient lies on it. Do not push the cushion under the patient's body. It is necessary to ensure the flatness of the contact surface of the cushion with the body.
5. If the product is used for a long time, it is recommended that every 2 hours the easily pressed parts be relaxed and massaged for 5 minutes.
Cleaning and disinfection methods
1. For the dirt on the surface of the positioning pads, it can be cleaned with water or detergent, and it can also be disinfected with alcohol.
2. Scrubbing with disinfectant containing iodine is not recommended.
3. No high-temperature and high-pressure disinfection and fumigation.
4. Do not soak in disinfectant solution for a long time.
5. Avoid disinfection by UV irradiation.
Post time: 25-10-22