|Properties:||Medical Materials & Accessories||Instrument Classification:||Class II|
|Packing:||Pack In Blister/10x15cm||Volume:||200cc/400cc|
|Application:||Pressure Wound Care||Components:||Hollow Evacuator , PVC Tub..|
1. The drainage tube from in the wound, the most suitable position for 3 cm away from the wound.
2. The ends of the drainage tube clip to the appropriate length of buried within the wound.
3. Will wound suture and fixed the drainage tube.
4. Cut the needle, according to the thickness of the tube to choose the appropriate drainage bottle of connecting pipe joint, cut in front of the connector can't use the parts.
5. The connection of the well drainage tube and drainage tube connectors.
6. Open the plywood on the drainage device connecting pipe vacuum gravity is established.
7. Check the vacuum drainage device state indicator, compression condition before use. Open the gas control valves, pressure can precisely control the bottle.
8. Drainage on higher vacuum indicator, high negative pressure drainage system will be automatic operation.
|Name||Negative Pressure Closed Wound Drainage Reservoir|
|Material||Made of imported medical grade silicone|
|Applicational||Used for negative pressure drainage and liquid storage|
|Usage||Be used for patients who be requested to accept closing type drainage after different kinds of operations|
Negative Pressure Closed Wound Drainage Reservoir
3-spring reservoir design provides easy activation of suction. In addition, an anti-reflux(eg, one-way) valve in the reservoir helps to prevent backflow of fluid to the patient.Clamps on the evacuator tubing allows for activation-and-hold. The transparent sidewallhas clearly marked graduations that facilitate identification and measurement of theexudate. Most of these types of reservoirs have a universal wound drain Y-connectorwhich can be cut to accept various di
|Packing||We Pack The Goods In Standard Export Carton Or According To Your Requirement|
|Shipping||Worldwide Shipping Will Be Okay|
|Our Shipment Time Is 30 Days But The Accurate Time Are Bassed On Your Quantity And Requirements On The Item|
|We Can Delivery By Sea ,By Air|
|FOB C&F CIF All Will Be Accepted In Our Company|
|Before Delivery Everyone Will Be Inspected By Our Factory QC,And Do Best To Ensure That Every One Will Be Good Condition Before Shipment|
First of all: always be patient and friendly :)
1. OEM Manufacturing welcome: Product, Package...
2. Sample order
3. We will reply you for your inquiry in 24 hours.
4. after sending, we will track the products for you once every two days, until you get the products. When you got the
goods, test them, and give me a feedback.If you have any questions about the problem, contact with us, we will offer
the solve way for you.
Professional in Medical product.
High quality lowprice
Good service .
Always put our feet in your shoes.